Black Forest Cupcakes
Spread the love with these scrumptious gems.
1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
160 ml oil
2 large eggs
190 ml milk
125 ml chocolate chips
125 ml Strawberry Extra Fruit Jam
250 ml cream, whipped
maraschino cherries to decorate
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cups.
- In a large bowl mix together Golden Cloud Chocolate Cake Mix, oil, eggs, milk and chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into muffin pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the cupcakes comes out clean.
- Spoon strawberry jam into a piping bag fitted with a 5mm nozzle. Push the nozzle into the top of the cupcakes and pipe in the jam.
- Spoon whipped cream into another large piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe rosettes on the tops of the cupcakes.
- Decorate with maraschino cherries.
Source: Spread the Love with All Gold and Black Cat recipe e-book – www.allgold.co.za.
Trackback from your site.