No-bake Berry Cheesecake
This is a no-fuss recipe which delivers big on flavour. The berry sauce is completely optional but makes for a delicious addition.
350 g Tennis biscuits, crushed
125 ml melted butter
500 g plain cream cheese
385 g tin condensed milk
125 ml fresh lemon juice
125 ml NutriDay Double Cream Yoghurt
For the berry sauce
500 ml fresh mixed berries
80 ml sugar
- To make the base, combine the crushed biscuits and butter and mix well.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 20 cm loose-bottomed cake pan.
- Place in the fridge and allow to chill for 15 minutes.
- To make the filling, whisk together the cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and NutriDay yoghurt until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the chilled base and place in the fridge.
- Allow to set overnight.
- To make the berry sauce, combine the berries and sugar in a small saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes. Allow to chill.
- When the cheesecake has set, carefully remove it from the cake pan and serve with the berry sauce.
Makes one 20 cm cake
Trackback from your site.