Easy banana cookies
Tasty and easy!
2 ripe medium bananas
250 ml uncooked oats
Raisins, walnuts or chocolate chips
- Line a baking tray with GLAD Bake and Cooking paper
- Mash two ripe medium bananas
- Combine the banana mixture with one cup of uncooked oats
- Mix in raisins, walnuts, chocolate chips, or anything else you’d like
- Place tablespoons of the mix separately, a centimetre apart, on the lined tray
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
Makes 16 cookies
Trackback from your site.