Cheesy courgette muffins
These muffins are perfect for breakfast, brunch and quick lunches.
250 g flour
10 ml baking powder
5 ml salt
100 g butter, melted
250 ml NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
150 g grated cheddar cheese
175 g grated baby marrows
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with PAPER muffin cases.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the melted butter, yoghurt and egg in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in the cheese and baby marrows.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared muffin cases.
- Place the muffin pan in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the muffins are golden brown and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
Note: these muffins will last for 2-3 days in an airtight container.
Trackback from your site.