Fruit and bran muffins
These muffins are packed with good-for-you bran and dried fruit, excellent for a on-the-run lunch or a quick breakfast.
150 g bran
100 g flour
100 g brown sugar
5 ml salt
10 ml baking powder
125 ml NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
125 ml milk
60 ml canola oil
75 g raisins
75 g chopped dried apricots
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a standard 12-hole muffin pan with paper muffin cases.
- In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix.
- In a measuring jug, whisk together all the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the raisins and apricots.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin cases.
- Place the muffin pan in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
Makes 12 muffins
Trackback from your site.