The South African Chamber of Baking Allergen Workshop.
The South African Chamber of Baking in conjunction with FACTS will be holding an Allergen Workshop on Tuesday 30th July at Emperors Palace – Kempton Park, Gauteng.
You will come away with enhanced knowledge and understanding of Allergens and how they affect your Industry, including:
• The Medical Background on the DIFFERENCE between ALLERGIES and INTOLERANCES
• ALLERGENS and REGULATIONS Declaration, Verification and Validation (including an introduction to swabs)
• ALLERGENS and the BAKING and MILLING INDUSTRY
• “SWABS” and their application
• The THEORY and PRACTICE of ALLERGEN TESTING and MANAGEMENT
Risk Assessment and Allergen Control in your facility
Common Allergen Controls needed in the Milling and
Validation versus Verification (and if or when swabs can be used)
Click here for more info …….. SACB_Allergen Workshop_Invitation
Respected Workshop Leaders from FACTS Food & Allergy Consulting & Testing Services:
Gabrielle Jackson (B.Sc. Dietetics (Stellenbosch); and
Comaine van Zijl (B.Tech Food Technology (Cum Laude))
To secure your place, please return the completed registration form SACB_Allergen Workshop_Registration Form , together with proof of payment to the SA Chamber of Baking at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Wednesday 17 July 2019.
Trackback from your site.