FoodNext.Africa | CTICC, Cape Town | 10 – 11 September 2019
Now in its 3rd series, FoodNext.Africa is dedicated to capturing the conversation around food disruption across the value chain from farm-to-fork. Focused on creating sustainable food systems, new products, fortified innovative distribution models and the latest consumer adoption driving retail.
The event is curated around an agenda of critical debate – hosted by business leaders and innovators providing insights into embracing market changes, scaling up new projects and meeting the rapidly evolving needs of consumers.
“FoodNext Johannesburg 2019 was so informative. Planned to attend, do my panel presentation and head out to work. Innovative products presentations from young business owners kept me in my seat. I left the event inspired and realised that the pie is big enough for all of us. Find your passion, work at it and brighten that corner. It’s possible…”
Matlou Setati, Executive: Food Safety Initiative, Consumer Goods Council of South Africa
- Keynote address: Moving from sustainability to regeneration – Transforming a food system from agriculture to industry
- Ingredient innovation – How is innovations driving ‘next generation’ products within the f&b sector?
- Foodwaste – How is innovation creating smart solutions?
- What will food retail and delivery look like in 2030?
- The future of snacking – What are consumers craving?
- Gut health: Is fortified foods driving good digestive health?
- The ‘Green Rush’ – Is cannabis food’s next functional ingredient?
- Donovan Will, Director, ProVeg
- Jessica Katlowitz, Registered Dietitian, The Green Dietitian
- Nicola Jenkin, Director, Pinpoint Sustainability
- Prof. Suzan Oelofse, Research Group Leader: Waste Department, CSIR
- Prof. Olaniyi Amos Fawole, Senior Researcher: Postharvest Horticulture Research, SA Chair in Postharvest Technology, Department of Horticultural Science, University of Stellenbosch
- Sanjeev Raghubir, Group Sustainability Manager, Shoprite & Checkers
- Sam Smout, Waste Sector Desk Analyst, Green Cape
- Peter Daniel, Director, Superfoods
- Paul Simon, Founder & CEO, Uber Flavour
- Dr. Harris Steinman, Medical Doctor, Food & Allergy Consulting & Testing Services
Book your seat before 31 July 2019 and purchase the delegate ticket at an early bird rate.
Trackback from your site.