Bread and Butter Pudding
Delicious Bread and Butter Pudding
• 8 Slices SASKO Premium Slices White Bread or SASKO Low GI All-in-One White Bread
• 50g Butter (at room temp)
• 50g Raisins
• 2 Eggs
• 300ml Milk
• 100ml Cream
• 50g Sugar
• 1tsp Vanilla
• ½tsp Allspice mixed with 1tbsp sugar
• Cream/custard to serve
1. Butter all 8 slices of SASKO Premium Everyday White Bread or SASKO Low GI White bread and cut each piece into 4 triangles.
2. Lay the triangles, point side facing upwards, into a medium sized baking dish (+- 20 by 10cm) in layers, scattering raisins between.
3. In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, cream, sugar and vanilla and pour over the SASKO Premium Everyday White Bread or SASKO Low GI White bread.
4. Lastly sprinkle over the spiced sugar.
5. Allow to sit for 10-15 mins while you preheat the oven to 180°C.
6. Bake in the oven for 40-45 mins.
7. Serve hot with cream or custard.
Source – SASKO
Trackback from your site.