Bake with GLAD on World Baking Day – 17th May 2020
World Baking Day on 17th May is the perfect opportunity to whip out your GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper as it complements this occasion perfectly. With so many uses, GLAD is a wonderful kitchen companion and brilliant for baking. Make sure GLAD helps you in your baking endeavours this Baking Day!
Did you know?
• GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper boasts 20% better non-stick performance.
• It eliminates the need to grease trays and pans enabling you to cook with less mess and no oil, which means less cleaning after cooking.
• You can fry on Glad Bake & Cooking Paper! Ideal for pan frying because it eliminates the need for additional cooking oil or fats, making meals healthier and easier to prepare.
• Withstands temperatures of up to 230°C making it ideal for use in both microwave and convection ovens.
• Line cake tins and baking trays to prevent food from sticking.
Here are some helpful tips on how GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper can help you this World Baking Day:
• Line dessert moulds with GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to prevent cake or dessert from sticking or for an interesting patterned effect.
• Crush biscuits for cake bases between two sheets of GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to make cleaning easier.
• When you need lemon or orange rind, apply a sheet of GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to the outside of your grater – it will collect the rind and your grater will be easy to clean.
• Set chocolate shapes or chocolate dipped fruit, like strawberries on a sheet of GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to keep them from sticking.
• Homemade pastry placed between two sheets of GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper is easy to roll and doesn’t stick.
• Lay down GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to work on and avoiding mess if you’re putting icing on cookies or cakes.
• Soften cream cheese for a cheesecake in the microwave by removing the cream cheese from its foil wrapping and cutting into even sized pieces. Place onto a sheet of GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper and warm in one-minute bursts on Defrost-Medium-Low until slightly soft.
• Create impressive designs on your cupcakes by making stencils out of Glad Bake & Cooking Paper. You can cut different shapes out of the baking paper and use it to decorate your delicious treats.
All GLAD products are made for your convenience with the purpose of keeping your food fresh for longer. GLAD – Saving good food. From going bad.
Recommended Retail Price: R 42.
Please visit www.glad.co.za for more information and follow ‘GLAD SOUTH AFRICA’ on Facebook; Available in the GLAD aisle of most supermarkets
Trackback from your site.